Studies and symposia
Who provides the scientific proof?
Renewable energy needs a sound scientific basis. International studies and symposia demonstrate the value and feasibility of the renewable energy approach.
- Research Project Lidar wind measurement "Wind in Forests", Upper Austria (2012)
- Study about Repowering Potential for Wind Energy in Lower Austria and Burgenland (2010)
- Cubes® - Manual for the development of an energy concept for communities to effectively switch over to renewables within 30 years (2008)
- Co-operation in the research report "electricity buoy - construction and practical testing of the small-scale version of a floating small power station for free-flowing watercourses" (2009)
- Study "Site selection and site evaluation for pumped storage hydropower stations in Austria" (2008)
- Co-operation in the study "Wind Energy in Austria as an Economic Factor" (2001)
- Organization of 9 symposia about the subject of wind energy and publication of 8 conference proceedings, 2005 and 2007 together with IG Windkraft Austria
- EU project "Tauern wind park Oberzeiring" (5th Framework Programme 2000-2003)
- Study: "Wind energy in Austria" (1993-94, out of stock)